A leading financial services organisation have a requirement for a Senior Change Analyst to join their team for an initial month contract. In this key role you will be working on a regulatory project within the Wealth Management division.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Complete detailed change impact assessments.
- Organise and coordinate stakeholder meetings, workshops etc. This will include the production of agendas, capturing actions etc.
- Contribute to development of Communication Strategy and Plan.
- Develop communication material e.g. email messages, presentation packs, quick reference guides, Q&A documents and intranet sites etc.
- Coordinate sign off of communication content by the appropriate stakeholders.
- Contribute to Training Needs Analysis.
- Contribute to development of a Training Strategy and Plan based on the findings of the Training Needs Analysis.
- Assist with 'train the trainer' sessions where required.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- Business and/or project experience gained within Financial Services or other industry sectors. Superannuation, banking and investment product experience beneficial.
- Change management expertise/exposure gained on medium scale regulatory and/or transformational programs.
- Experience of projects with significant adviser engagement and or customer disclosure activities would be beneficial.
- Professional certification or a relevant tertiary qualification in an area such as Business and / or Change Management