Our client, one of the Government Agency is seeking a Senior Transformation Analyst for their ROBUST Program to support project delivery
You will be working in either the Channels delivery stream of the ROBUST program and as such experience in working with digital change in a iterative delivery framework would be desirable
- Contribute to the Transformation Management Plan for the program, contributing to the overall change management key activities, requirements and costs.
- Track and oversee the identification of business impacts at a project level for the program and identify change activities required to support the Bureau business areas through the change.
- Track and oversee that delivery of change activities identified, including delivery of the change work as per agreed plans, ensuring co-ordination and integration of activities with other projects across the program.
- Contribute to the Communication & Stakeholder engagement plan, identifying business engagement activities to improve awareness and commitment.
- Assist with the development of communication materials applicable to the project.
- Assist with the assessment of the organisational readiness for the changes being implemented by the different projects, contributing to the program business readiness checklist
Skills & Experience
- Has a successful track record of undertaking a similar role supporting change in a complex Technology environment.
- Experience in applying 'better practice' approaches to all aspects of change management that are practical, and results focussed.
- Certification or several years' experience, as an expert practitioner of recognised change frameworks, models and techniques.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
Please not this role is within the Federal Government, applications are required to hold Australian Citizenship
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference # 199356