Our client is a Federal Government Agency is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Learning & Development professional. They are currently offering a 12 month contract.
Peoplebank is an approved supplier to the Federal Government. We are seeking applications from experienced Learning and Development professionals for this long-term contract.
In this role you will:
- Manage capability and learning projects from inception to completion.
- Conduct organisational, functional and individual needs analysis activities.
- Deliver a range of learning programs using a variety of delivery modes.
- Work with the team to design new courses and or improvements to existing learning curriculum.
- Provide feedback to dedicated design team on course design and content.
- Evaluate and analyse the effectiveness of capability and learning activities.
- Collate, analyse and report on capability and learning performance measures.
- Engage, establish and maintain effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner with key Leaders and Managers to identify emerging learning priorities.
- Communicate and promote capability and learning programs and resources.
- Maintain an up to date professional knowledge of current capability and learning issues and innovations in learning, technology, and operations.
- Coordinate administration of training programs.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #203328