Our client is an iconic Federal Government Agency located in Melbourne is seeking a Senior Capability Design and Development Officer to join their team. This organization is aiding 100'000's of individuals by assisting or using products that help a person in their daily life and help them participate in the community and reach their goals.
- Providing recommendations and developing solutions covering a wide area of capability design and development activities including undertaking consultation across the Agency, training needs analyses, vendor relationship management, vocational learning, learning design and facilitation, performance uplift and behavioural change, elearning, corporate inductions, and creative, effective solutions
- Providing a high level of instructional design capability in the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of learning solutions including, as required: elearning; face to face content such as facilitator guides and learner guides/workbooks; self-paced guides; and on-the-job learning tools; best practice blended solutions that may incorporate communications, Video on Demand (VOD), Virtual classrooms and Webinars
- Developing and monitoring accessible training packages that meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards
- Undertaking procurement and co-ordination of training programs if required
- Managing and coaching less senior CDD team members as required, e.g. on the instructional design process and the delivery of training solutions, under the support of colleagues within the team
- Provide expert and strategic advice, assistance and support to the CDD Team and other stakeholders as required
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva quoting reference: Job # 198616.