We are seeking a Senior CRM Developer for a contract running through till the end of June based in Brisbane CBD.
Contracting for one of our most sought-after state government clients, you will be responsible for the delivery of CRM customised instances to meet client needs. The position is required to take direction from the Technical Lead (or Project Manager), provide knowledge and advice on standard CRM capability, deliver sustainable customization where standard functionality does not meet business objectives, create system and support documentation and undertake data transformation for migration of data into CRM solutions.
In this role you will report to the Technical Lead and will work as part of a small team in delivering CRM instances. You will:
- Assist with identification and clarifying solution requirements.
- Translate conceptual, logical and physical solutions into work packages.
- Develop estimates on required effort for work package deliverables.
- Undertake configuration and customisation in line with work package deliverables.
- Provide technical expertise on solution implementation risks and operational challenges
- Demonstrated experience with large and complex development projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM).
- Experience in Microsoft .Net technologies and some integration experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing CRM custom workflows and plug-ins
- Demonstrated experience of integrating Dynamics 365 (CRM) with other software solutions.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts.
- Proven experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- Generation of System and Support documentation in accordance with the quality management system requirements appropriate for platform support and good operational practices.
- Development solution using Agile methodology
- Visual Studio experience
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott on 07 3319 7530 quoting job reference number #201472.