Senior Business Systems Analyst
Our South of the river client is currently seeking an experienced Senior Business Systems Analyst who will be responsible for the analysis and evaluation of business systems, requirements elicitation and documentation and strategic design and mapping of the requirements and solutions to system/technical requirements. This is an initial 6 month contract with the opportunity to extend for the right candidate.
The role will perform a business and technology alignment role in identifying, introducing, planning, developing, maintaining and deploying commercially viable technology solutions to enable the client to respond to a changing business environment
- Undertake the gathering of business requirements, systems analysis/design, development, testing and deployment tasks
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
Key experience :
- Demonstrated extensive experience as a Business Analyst, including experience gathering and documenting business requirements, and undertaking 'as is' and 'to be' gap analysis.
- Experience in applying a broad range of business analysis techniques to complex business requirements, including the use of process flows, state diagrams, use cases and entity relationship mapping
- Must be able to demonstrate solid skills in facilitating workshops, interviews, focus groups and walk-throughs with the aim of eliciting information, obtaining validations and approvals
- Microsoft SQL experience strongly preferred
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Project Management Training and Certification (Prince2, Agile or PMP) and /or relevant experience
- Formal Business Analysis qualifications (BABoK or similar)
- Experience in managing change in complex environments.
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Gayle Truslove - 9423 1449 - (Job reference: 212904)