About the role
Our client is a leading wealth management organization. They are looking for a Senior Business Project Manager to join their transformation program.
This role reports to the Program Director.
This is a 12-month contract role.
You would be involved in:
- External Supplier management (multiple suppliers)
- Managing 'waterfall' milestones that have dependencies on agile software delivery.
- Managing end to end commercial negotiations with Supplier
- Scheduling and dependency management
- Reviewing existing contracts to ensure service levels in future state are consistent for clients.
- Risk engagement - management of risk assessments and approvals
- APRA engagement - dependency management and co-ordination of material required for APRA review and approval
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Previous experience as a Business Project Manager
- External Supplier & Vendor management
- Experience writing SOWs & Business Case Development
- Strong senior stakeholder experience
- Experience with MS Project
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working environment
- Challenging projects in pipeline
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Stakeholder management & strong communication skills
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #243890