Our client is a large superannuation organisation, they are currently seeking 2 BI Developers with previous experience with PowerBI and Snowflake to work with them initially for 12 Months. You will be working on their largest ICT Integration program. The purpose of your role is to be responsible for application of the specialist knowledge of data query, analysis and report development in the delivery of an enterprise reporting solution built in PowerBI.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Contribute to development and system testing of a suite of operational and analytical reports.
- Work as a member of the IT Data and Integration Services team, adhering to the standards and development practices of the organisation, taking direction from system designers and data engineers in project delivery work.
- Build required support documentation and submit it for review and acceptance on time.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Previous experience in Financial Services/Superannuation
- Demonstrated experience working with complex data querying and analysis, building and maintaining reports
- Practical experience with 2+ reporting solutions, platforms, tools (Microsoft PowerBI is a must)
- Good knowledge of Data Modelling, Data Vault and Data Warehousing methodologies
- Good Knowledge and development experience with Microsoft SQL BI Stack and Snowflake
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #213665