Looking for multiple Senior Business Intelligence Analysts to work within a dynamic team environment for an iconic Australian Company.
The assignment is essential to project / program success and is needed to be able to manage effectively the requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation process to ensure the client delivers on its required mandates
- Attend workshops and meetings with key stakeholders
- Brief customers, EPA demand and EPA on-boarding teams with reporting/BI options
- Engage with onboarding squads and customers re: development of needs/solutions and elicit requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Gather, document, and facilitate sign-off of Business Intelligence reporting requirements
- Develop / Edit OOTB reports and provide technical assistance to the customer and on-boarding teams.
- Maintain the Pega workflow OOTB reporting structure, templates, guides and training materials.
- Assist with the development, configuration and support of EPA BI Process and User monitoring applications.
- Contribute to development of Tactical and Strategic external reporting solutions, including change management material, training and communication documentation.
- Provide input and assistance in the development of test plans and test cases and co-ordinate UAT and secure business sign-off for BI and reporting solutions.
- Coordination and assistance during implementation, particularly for the Business Verification Testing (BVT) on Release Deployment
- Maintain the Business Intelligence delivery model and ensure all stakeholders maintain the agreed compliance process.
- Maintaining pipeline of stories/tasks on Jira.
- Update and maintain EPA BI confluence pages.
The programme is comprised of 6 steams:
- Process Excellence, Standard Workflow and Automation
- Enterprise Document Management and Digitisation
- Capacity Management and Workforce Planning
- Input Data Quality
- People enablement
- Knowledge Management
- 5-10 years as a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst within a banking/finance background is a MUST
- Large enterprise experience preferred
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW