Senior Business Development Manager - Telecommunications
Based in Melbourne CBD our client is a large IT Consulting Organizaton with offices all around the globe and they are looking to hire a Business Development Manager - Telecommunications.
The core purpose of this client facing role is to maintain their current client portfolio in telecommunication and also identify and develop new business opportunities.
The role is expected to build and leverage internal team capabilities to facilitate an outstanding result for the client. The role offers a market competitive salary, career opportunities in a global organisation and professional development
- Responsible for developing and implementing of the relevant account plans
- Leading the team in positioning and selling the clients Portfolio
- Use consulting /IT industry knowledge to advice, analyse and recommend solutions and opportunities to maximise business potential.
- Identify and exploit business opportunity by working with customer organisations to understand and recognise solutions.
- Manage the contractual framework used by the customer(s)
- Working with key customer stakeholders to identify potential needs and map these into business.
- Promote and publicise clients capability to the external market place via agreed marketing channels/ events.
- Prepare and deliver high quality sales presentations to key decision makers both internally and with the customer;
- Monitor and respond to competitor behaviour and market trends;
- Contribute to coaching of other sales representatives to achieve a high sales competency
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing of sales
- Must have relevant degree in IT/ Business /Telecommunication
- Must have 5+ years sales experience with a specific focus to Telecomm industry
- Should have experience working and closing large and commercially complex deals
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with senior stakeholders
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Capable of selling concepts and solutions to Technology and their business counterparts and communicating these in professional, innovative and credible proposal
- Experience in leading contract negotiations
- Understand complex technology implementations and/or outsourcing projects
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aniket Kadam quoting reference: 183561.