Leading Banking & Financial Services organisation seeks a SENIOR BUSINESS BA to work on an large AML Program.. Regulatory/Compliance/Risk experience!
There is a changing landscape for financial crime with increased regulatory scrutiny driving a focus on AML/CTF and sanctions compliance. The purpose of the Program is to build and enhance sustainable and effective financial crime capability and operations within the Bank, to ensure compliance and effective risk management.
- Researching and analysing business problems including data analysis and business process analysis
- Working with the business to understand and document current state process and make recommendations for an improved future state
- Supporting the Program in implementing future state process/technology change
- Collaborating with business and technology teams to deliver changes that lead to high stakeholder satisfaction
- Leading and owning business analysis activities
- Evaluating effectiveness of business analysis tools, processes and methodologies for continuous improvement.
Key skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in s Senior Business BA role working on large Regulatory/Compliance/Risk Programs
- Ability to build and leverage effective internal and external relationships with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience in constructing work plans (including determining scope, schedule, resourcing, milestones, dependencies) and understanding what makes a good quality plan)
- Proven negotiating skills
- Ability and enthusiasm to act as a 'change leader' in supporting transformational activities planned
- Superior problem solving skills
- Relevant tertiary degree or diploma in Commerce or Business or relevant industry experience
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe this is the role for you then APPLY NOW on the link below!!