Our client, a Vic State Government is looking for Senior Business Analyst x 2 to join their team for an initial 12 months + extensions.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience as Senior Business Analyst in delivery of large-scale transformation program.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in the planning, workshop facilitation, identification/elicitation, documentation, review, and analysis to produce business cases, business requirements, business processes (as-is and to-be), and related project documentation as necessary. Demonstrated experience in developing complex process diagrams, use-cases, data flows, ER diagrams, user screen designs, and related as necessary.
- Confident in supporting and participating in the planning, preparation and execution of user acceptance testing.
- Confident in supporting and implementing the hand-over to BAU of new business solutions, business processes, procedures, and policies.
- Demonstrated experience to undertake business analysis related project activities on assigned projects.
- Comprehensive capabilities in workplace tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Comprehensive skills to provide authoritative advice on Business Analysis, mentor staff, and perform quality assurance
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!! Job ref # 243360