Senior Business Analyst- Student Management System
Initial 6-month duration, with possibility of extension
Role: Student Management System - Course Approval Management System Roll-out project
The Senior Business Analyst will have experience in rolling-out systems across different units and will preferably have knowledge of approval management systems and course structures and set-ups in an academic environment.
- Excellent Business Analysis Skills with prior working experience in Education Domain
- Knowledge of PHP would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Analyse the business needs of the various schools for course and unit information and approval process
- Understand the key functionality offered in CAMS
- Liaise with stakeholders from Office of Quality and Performance, ITDS and Schools to conduct a readiness assessment
- Liaise with stakeholders from Office of Quality and Performance, ITDS and Schools to (document and finalise a roll-out plan)
- Document and finalise the technical and business requirements
- Prepare the testing strategy and execute the test plans
- Manage the roll-out of CAMS
- Prepare the support Plan
- Resolve post roll-out issues.