Our client a leading financial services organisation has an immediate requirement for a Senior Business Analyst to work in their Wealth Management program.
This is an exciting opportunity to work across many functions of the organisation and develop current state, future state and capability gaps analysis.
- Work within the organisation to deliver to compliance requirements within the eCommerce ATO Simplification Program (eASi) and take the opportunity to find value in the regulatory agenda by identifying ways to maximise value for customers in partnership with the Wealth Operations Executive.
- Deliver value to the enterprise by identifying, making recommendations, and implementing changes to collateral impacted by deliverables from the eASi program.
- Will ensure that when making changes propose governance process are followed and approvals obtained from relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute to Strategic Thinking, Develop Concept and Identify gaps for changes
- Manage requirements, Communication and Approvals
To be considered you must demonstrate the following:
- Experience with Waterfall & Agile project delivery methodology
- Understanding of superannuation regulations & the industry
- Successful delivery of small to medium projects