|Our client one of Australis largest banks are seeking multiple SBAs|
The role - to contribute to the delivery of projects by understanding the needs of the business and coherently communicating them so that effective solutions can be developed. Coach and mentor junior Business Analysts and provide support to develop the BA Practice.
|· Act as an interface between Business and Technology to ensure that desired outcomes are achieved|
· Understand and analyse business processes, needs and issues, and convert them into requirements
· Be able to competently facilitate workshops with a broad range of business stakeholders to elicit requirements, identify risks or to meet other needs that the project has where a workshop is appropriate.
· Provide guidance to Associate Business Analysts and Business Analysts, including training and mentoring on tools and techniques
· Lead and motivate reporting project team members, including coaching/mentoring and Identification of training/development needs
|· Manage workshop agendas, minutes and supporting materials|
· Review and sign off on training Materials and test cases
· Have an understanding of relevant legislation, governance, regulatory and compliance requirements
· Review and provide feedback on co-worker deliverables and manage the quality of said deliverables
· Be able to articulate and report on risks and issues that they become aware of during their work, and manage them as they arise.
|· Delivery of defined outputs / requirements as per agreed schedule and budget|
· Business stakeholder feedback on output quality and value
· Contribute to project deliverables
|· 5+ years' work experience as a Business Analyst (in any industry)|
· Strong project experience across multiple business units and complex environments (e.g. structure, processes, infrastructure)
· Demonstrated knowledge of structured analysis methods, tools and techniques
· Demonstrated knowledge of project management methods, tools and techniques
· Financial Services industry experience
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU APPLY NOW!!