- Large Wealth Separation Program -Major Australian Financial Services Company
- North Sydney - 6 Month Contract
- Knowledge of Wealth Management Products
The Senior Business Analyst is required to work within the Product Stream and support the definition of requirements, progress design and support the delivery of a stand alone product business function. This will also include the engagement of other project streams and relevant cross functional business units, to deliver project outcomes.
- Supports the identification of stakeholders and assists with the creation of a stakeholder matrix
- Assist to define current state and future state processes, process gaps, requirements
- Prepare for and conduct elicitation activities and results
- Support testing, transition to service and business impact assessment
Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrate experience working on large projects in the Wealth Management industry and particularly in superannuation.
- Posess a good knowledge of Wealth Management products in corporate super, wrap and retail, be able to work with the full range of business stakeholders and in general have good Wealth Management business operating model and process change work experience.
Business Engagement and Stakeholder Management
- High proficiency in using agile tools like JIRA and Confluence is a must
Requirements analysis, management and documentation skills
- Experience in working within a Separation initiative would be an advantage
If you require more information about this role please contact Jan Hundleby and quote Job Number 200514