- Market Leading ASX Top 20 Financial Services Organisation
- 6 month contract - North Sydney location
- Develop within a growing agile environment
About the organisation and the role
This is a market leading financial services organisation with an opportunity for an experienced Senior BA. They have a strong focus on maximising value for customers and offer all the benefits associated with working at a top ASX listed company.
Wealth experience is required as you will be working with various Wealth and Retail banking SMEs making business critical decisions relating to the Wealth portfolio and interactions between Advice, Investment and Retail streams.
What you will be doing
The Senior Business Analyst will be working within the Brand and Collateral Stream and support the definition of requirements, progress design and support the delivery of a stand-alone product business function. This will also include the engagement of other project streams and relevant cross functional business units, to deliver project outcomes.
You will need to demonstrate:
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience working on large projects in the Wealth Management industry and particularly in superannuation.
- You will have good knowledge of Wealth Management products in corporate super, wrap and retail, be able to work with the full range of business stakeholders and in general have good Wealth Management business operating model and process change work experience.
- You will ideally understand wealth management collateral and disclosure requirements and have experience with vendor management, in particular mailhouse and creative/design agencies.
Please apply via the online link below quoting role 200517