Our client, a leading financial services has an immediate requirement for a Senior Business Analyst in their Regulatory Reporting Portfolio.
The Senior Business Analyst will be accountable for the delivery on time and to agreed quality of all assigned items relating to maintaining continuous compliance including new obligations, transition to BAU and development of sustainable solutions.
A successful candidate will conduct relevant activities, including but not limited to
- Providing ongoing support as a subject matter expert on a range of APRA compliance obligations/forms (as assigned)
- to operational business (data owner) and technical areas, APRA Central Reporting (ACR) team, SMEs and any other R&D Project areas
- support will include ad hoc requests, issue resolution, creation of, or updates to, requirements and solution documentation including excel workbook solutions as and when required
- Support "hybrid" lodgement of assigned APRA forms
- working with the relevant business (data owner) and technical areas, APRA Central Reporting team, SMEs and any other R&D project areas
- this includes creation of, maintenance and update of excel workbook solutions and relevant requirements and solution documentation as and when required
- Requirements gathering or updates through workshops, interview, and relevant BA techniques
To be considered you must demonstrate the following
- Project specific knowledge: Understanding of Wealth Operations business practices and systems are desirable.
- Experience in dealing with projects involving regulatory and compliance.
- Proficient in the use of Excel.
- Other: Financial services or finance/accounting background.
- Insurance and Superannuation experience.