This large piece of work is set out to enhance customer experience, increase controls and deliver community and regulator expectations for Wealth based products.
There are 11 streams and this role will work across 3 at varying stages of maturity from delivery to execution.
The role will work across business lines gathering information, analysing business needs and requirements identifying process improvement opportunities and designing future end state processes
- Business analysis planning and monitoring to determine which activities are necessary in order to identify relevant stakeholders, select appropriate techniques and processes to manage requirements and provide constant assessment of progress.
- Gather, organise and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their needs, concerns and the environment that they operate in.
- Ensure actual needs opposed to stated or superficial needs are addressed and adhered to.
- Identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed.
- Develop a shared understanding of solution scope amongst stakeholders, product owners and the scrum team.
- Effectively communicate requirements to stakeholders, manage conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope.
- 5 years' experience gained in Financial Services
- BA experience working within a project environment
- Experience in working across multiple streams
- Experience in planning and conducting working groups
- Strong stakeholder management experience
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 197224