Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
In this key role you will be responsible for working to deliver rapid change across the Wealth business with a focus on ensuring that the bank meets it regulatory expectations. Working to deliver solutions from early concepts right through to final release, you will lead requirements gathering and validation workshops - using techniques like modeling and storyboarding to create a prioritized list of epics and user stories.
Along with this, you will cover planning, estimation, requirements management, analysis, documentation, shaping and elicitation - but most importantly, you'll make sure each project lines up with our overall business strategy.
You'll work on projects and programs across the Wealth Portfolio, which could be anything from changes related to Federal Budget Superannuation reforms to industry required data and reporting initiatives.
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate:
- 5+ Years as a Senior Business Analyst with Wealth Management experience
- Regulatory experience would be beneficial or strong data & reporting within Wealth Management
- Must have experience in working in Scrum teams as an Agile Business Analyst
- Must have experience with working on Agile digital transformation projects
- Demonstrated experience in writing epics, and user stories including acceptance criteria
- Demonstrated experience using Jira and Confluence, as well as traditional tools such as SharePoint and Word