Our client, a well know market leader has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst, Wealth Advice.
In this key role you will be part of the Monitoring and Supervision project that is designed to build out a formalised framework across the Adviser value chain.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Lead the analysis of requirements on both new business capabilities and adaption of existing capabilities including ensuring that the people, process, technology and controls implications are understood.
- Produce plan to achieve timely BA outputs to meet target dates
- Create timely Business Requirements and process outputs in line with delivery methodology e.g. BRD, Epic, User Stories and testing inputs
- Arrange and present BA work components as required e.g. showcases
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate:
- Senior Business Analyst skills within the Superannuation/ Wealth or Financial industry
- Agile methodology experience.