Our client is currently undertaking major transformation initiatives to implement programs which would enable them to build a sustainable future for their customers and are looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst - Transformation for their Cyber Security Transformation program.
- Working with business stakeholders to understand problem to be solved, provide advice, guidance and define solutions to meet business requirements;
- Ability to negotiate and influence business stakeholders on requirements;
- Ability to work both autonomously and also engage relevant stakeholders to agree and develop solutions;
- Strong communication, documentation and negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability;
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience; c
- Ability to prioritise and manage time very effectively and efficiently hitting agreed timelines
- Experience working in transformation programs.
- Experience working in utilities industry will be highly regarded
- Experience working with a diverse range of stakeholders including business users, Subject Matter Experts, Project Managers and other operational teams
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 185949