This Senior Business Analyst role is to support the end to end delivery of GST-related changes in the Finance stream within a Wealth Organisation. This will include:
- Establishment of end-to-end BAS preparation and review capabilities, implementing the end-to-end future state processes and controls, and management of change processes.
- Establishment of tax invoicing processes and agreements.
- Establishment of tax governance processes and controls.
- Requirements Elicitation and Analysis
- Support the identification of stakeholders and assist with the creation of a stakeholder matrix
- Assist to define current state and future state processes and gaps
- Prepare for and conduct elicitation activities and confirm results
- Requirements gathering and solution scope
- Support testing and transition to service
- Support Business Impact Assessment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum 3 - 5 years in Business Analyst roles within Indirect Tax (GST), with GST compliance, governance, and process risks experience viewed favourably
- Experience in banking or financial services strongly preferred
- Planning and delivery of change management in a project environment
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Experience and knowledge of Wealth and/or banking businesses, architecture & processes would be an advantage
- Experience in working within a Separation initiative would be an advantage
- GST knowledge is required
Please contact Jan Hundleby by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Quote Job Number 197613