Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
1 Year Contract (With a strong potential for further extension)
Applications Development-Systems Analyst
- Minimum 3 years' experience working with SAP CRM in a system analyst role.
- Ability to translate business requirements into detailed functional designs for development, testing & implementation, including ability to create solution specifications.
- Experience with phases of an implementation including design/blueprinting, detailed design, configuration, testing & support.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues, solve problems and ensure effective and timely implementation of projects
- Ability to develop technical specifications for system enhancements.
- Experience within an Australian Government setting.
- SAP CRM Certification is an advantage.
Applications Development-Business Analyst
- ICT Business Analysts work within a team of analysts, or provide complex analysis work to understand how the department functions in order to achieve its purpose and goals.
- They develop an understanding of the current state of the department or identifying future business needs in order to meet the department's purpose. ICT Business analyst staff define detailed requirements and validate solutions that meet business needs, goals, or objectives.
- They often play a central role in aligning the needs of business units with the capabilities delivered by information technology or business activities, and may serve as a translator between different stakeholder groups. An ICT Business Analyst works providing direction to business and project teams, contributes and follows standards and proactively escalates issues concerning the management and support of day to day operational tasks.
- Examples of key duties/tasks include, but not limited to:
- Organisational change from a systems implementation perspective
- Engaging business stakeholders and communication of change
- Business process design so they can help identify impacts and effectively describe the change
- Working with development teams throughout the lifecycle ie. understanding key design concepts and can comfortably engage technical analysts and developers to establish a view of the end product (target state) and how it will operate
- Developing visual representations to support communication of key concepts in terms business stakeholders can understand
This is a contract until June 2019. The candidate's must be eligible for Baseline Security Clearance.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.