Looking for a Senior Business Analyst to work within a dynamic team environment for an iconic Australian Company.
The Business Analyst will be accountable for the delivery of on time and to agreed quality, all assigned requirement documentation, as well as supporting the change and technical effort on-going. The BA will primarily be responsible for development of business requirements for the automation of existing APRA forms on Elevate. The BA will also be responsible for development of requirements extending the system functionality to include the next phase of user requirements, for example ability to perform adjustments, resubmit, and forms that are both quarterly & annual. The BA will also be responsible for updating / remediating manual solutions to allow handover to the business units.
Including but not limited to:
- Understand current in scope APRA obligations
- Understand current manual reporting solutions aligned to in scope obligations
- Understand current source data and it usages
- Conduct requirements gathering through workshops, interviews, and relevant BA techniques to document business requirements for automation of targeted APRA reports
- Document requirements in a structured and qualitative manner
- Facilitate requirements sign-off
- Provide support to testing phases
- Ensure end to end business requirements traceability
- Provide input / support to business process documentation, and business readiness activities
- Provide support to implementation / release activities
- 5-10 years as a Senior Business Analystwith banking experince
- Familiar with one or more common business analysis methodologies e.g. BABOK, and come from a banking/finance background
- Must come from an agile background/have string agile experience
- Must have superannuation experience
- Must have wealth experience
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW!!