About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As Senior Business Analyst you will be working on the implementation of a new Student Management System. You will be focused on investigating and gathering information from stakeholders on the requirements to support the development of the interfaces for the integration of their systems.
Your primary focus will be to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders across the program to clarify new business functionality and rules to ensure integration of systems.
- Perform analysis of business operations, and documenting as-is and future-state business processes.
- Engage multiple stakeholders across the business
- Present to-be user experience for the impacted business processes for validation and acceptance by the business.
- Identify screen changes and determine the field changes required
- Document changes
- Analyse report changes
- Analyse the business impact to de-scope functionality to ensure no loss
- Document test cases to cover business scenarios including test scripts and expected results.
- Undertake system testing on the platform.
- Identify and document any gaps.
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analysis working in complex IT environments
- Must have exceptional stakeholder skills and the ability to find and investigate for information
- Must have exceptional communication and documentation skills
- Prefer previous experience in Student Management business domain within a tertiary or vocational learning institution
- Experience working in all stages of the project life-cycle
- Experience working vendors and clients
- Previous experience for implementing integration services within a large organisation
- Strong knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practice
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to create effective business requirements documents
- Experienced in improving existing processes
- Strong engagement and stakeholder management skills
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 192214
Please click the apply button.