- Australian Iconic organisation
- Fantastic culture
- Melbourne CBD
We require a Senior Business Analyst who's main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, assisting the project with rollout activities, performing some user acceptance testing and collating data from various sources (both manual and system) to assist with the platform implementation and delivery to BAU teams.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience;
- Experience and/or knowledge in software asset management platforms and processes.
- Experience and/or knowledge in software licensing.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine solutions.
- Sound technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Project, Visio and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of supporting successful projects.
Contact Tanya Smith - (03) 8080 7294