My client, a leading Australian bank is working on an automated reporting solution and require a senior Business Analyst to assist them. This role is in response to APRA requirements around data risk and reporting.
- MUST have prior experience in Risk and data governance (eg, CPG 235, APS113, APS 220, APS 221, BASEL III and BCBS 239)
- You must have a minimum of 5 years experience in Banking and Finance
- Extensive experience in business process improvement; data analysis; both functional and non-functional analysis; and business case preparation and development.
- Demonstrated Agile experience
- Lead the elicitation, prioritisation and validation of requirements and solution design to meet the needs of the business
- Ensure that risks are managed in accordance with appropriate frameworks
- Foster effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Assess change impacts to requirements across multiple and complex streams when new needs or solutions are identified ensuring alignment with scope, change strategy and project timelines without strong management guidance.
- Ensure all documentation is maintained and updated throughout the project delivery
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 203222.