My client, one of the largest banks in Australia, is looking to bring on a Senior Business Analyst who has experience working across remediation projects.
To succeed in this role you will be a creative thinker with good problem-solving skills. You will possess excellent communication skills and can work well with minimal supervision, attention to detail is crucial.
- Implement all changes as part of projects on time, on budget and as per stakeholder and project timelines
- Workshop facilitation
- Requirement gathering and impact assessments
- Ensure compliance by implementing best practices
- Follow remediation Processes and procedures
Skills and experience
- Around 3 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in Banking and Finance
- Exposure to remediation projects essential
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strong Business Process skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 82672469 quoting reference 208619
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.