Large financial client based in the Sydney CBD are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with strong experience and understanding in REGULATORY and COMPLIANCE.
- RISK MANAGEMENT
Key skills and experience required for the role:
- Strong experience and understanding in Regulatory and Compliance Program
- Has experience working with Risk Management
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and facilitation skills
- Build effective relationships with all internal customers, stakeholders and team members.
- Prioritise and manage deliverables according to specified timeframes.
- Liaise with business units and stakeholders to analyse and understand regulatory impact to the business and solve problems.
- Preparation / maintenance of key project documentation such as business requirements document, process flows, trackers, and verification spreadsheet.
- Participate in and assist with meetings and workshops.
- Support the identification and definition of business needs and problems and assess and investigate solution options.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate, please APPLY quoting reference 238626.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.