About the Company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Technical Business Analyst you will be working on a variety of IT projects across a future workplace program. You will be involved in property technology infrastructure projects, providing current and future state analysis, develop new processes and support the design, build, test and implementation phase in order to successfully contribute to the project delivery capability and project outcomes.
- Undertake analysis of current state business processes, system functions, policies and business rules and conduct change impact analysis
- assess the potential implications of changes and document new business rules, functions and requirements.
- Gather requirements and translate them for delivery teams
- Identify and engage with relevant business stakeholders
- Analyse and develop diverse analytics from customer feedback and "To Be" deliverables
- Register, categorise and assess business impacts and risks identified by project teams or stakeholders
- Develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships, and foster collaborative working.
- Develop and improve business processes
- Ensure all business process project deliverables are completed to an appropriate standard
- Engage in the planning, preparation and execution of end-to-end business process testing
- Lead and facilitate workshops for larger stakeholders and gather requirements and develop business requirement documents
- 7+ years experience as a Business Analyst working on a variety of IT projects in property infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience in accommodation projects
- Experience in capturing business requirements and translating into technical requirements
- Experience in applying a broad range of business analysis techniques to complex business requirements
- Experience in planning and management of complex issues and competing priorities in complex environment and in multiple projects
- Experience with full Systems Development Life Cycle
- Experience in vendor management, regulation and policy changes
- Stakeholder management including presentation to senior management and stakeholders
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 15 August
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 197242
Please click the apply button.