A leading provider of integrated financial services that acts in a way that's responsible, inclusive and innovative; Australia's leading brand across the financial services industry.
As a Senior Business Analyst with superannuation or investment funds knowledge you will be working on a project to simplify solutions across three key areas. You will be developing high-level and detailed requirements for the business and technology which are critical in ensuring that the project can meet the various technology release schedules.
- Develop high-level and detailed requirements for the business outcomes within scope
- Ensure there are no undocumented requirements that need to be captured as part of the technology changes
- Develop the Substantiation and Reconciliation Plan for style fund terminations.
- Develop and input into specific Transition Plans.
- Complete e2e traceability
- Document as-is and to-be process
- Support for change management, take to business and training activities.
- Support technology, testing and implementation activities.
- Extensive background as a Senior Business Analyst
- Knowledge of Superannuation and platform products or investment funds is needed for this project
- Able to conduct stakeholder workshops to derive business requirements
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders to get buy-in and get approval
- Process Re-engineering (use of tools, techniques), including Process design and analysis
- Data analysis skills including strong proficiency with Excel.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders
- An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self
- A strong commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Access to environmentally-friendly and sustainable products and services, and tips on how to reduce your impact on the environment
- Be financially rewarded with first rate market rates, on the job training and career advancement
Please apply via the online link below