- Life Insurance project
Our client, a leading Wealth Management organisation in Sydney CBD, is currently looking for a Senior Technical BA to sit within their Insurance team. Ideally, you will have previous experience in the Insurance industry as Senior BA preferably on Life Insurance projects.
We are looking for Senior BAs who can do:
- Requirements analysis & gathering across all impacted systems and teams
- Work independently with users to define the functional specification of changes and undertake configuration definition, documentation and configuration scripting of systems
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements; to deliver the artefacts as required
- Provide End-User Support post-delivery including training and support handover
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal and analytical skills and be self-motivated and result oriented. This role will require a team player with a 'can do' attitude.
- Experience with the Life Insurance claims and claims handling process
You should have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills as well as solid skills around Oracle and Oracle products. Tertiary level qualifications in Business, Finance or Engineering disciplines with 8+ years industry recognised work experience are also highly desirable.
For more information, or to be considered for this role, please click the apply now button or contact Stephanie and quote 186009.