- Major Australian Insurance Company
- Insurance - Policy and/or Claims experience
- 21 Months Contract - Sydney CBD
- Support the Product Manager in developing and implementing ideation and discovery activities (including supporting artefacts) and a strong understanding of the product and business value.
- Undertake analysis and provide insights on current processes, system functionality and optimisation opportunities.
- Work with the Product Owner to develop user stories and acceptance criteria to ensure they will deliver the desired business value and functionality and support with scope and priority objectives
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure alignment, dependency management and optimisation.
- Plan, lead and execute elaboration sessions for agreed stories
- Facilitation of large workshops.Drive the documentation and maintenance of the user story repository.
- Engage with business stakeholders and provide plain language advice and documentation on technical issues.
Skills and experience:
- Agile experience in the role of business analyst, embracing the agile mindset.
- Understanding and experience in the insurance and care industry (Policy and/or Claims)
- Understanding and experience in one or more of the following system technologies: Guidewire, Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce), Digital, and/or document management.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 82672469 quoting reference 214680.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.