Our client and about the role:
Our client is a multinational insurance company looking for a Business Analyst to join their organisation for a 6 month contract (possible extensions). The role will be working on an automotive supply chain project and is ideal for candidates with a business BA skill set along with a particular focus on partnering/consulting mindset.
The role requires documenting process flows, good facilitation skills, working within a fluid environment and being comfortable in challenging respectfully. Candidates with claims experience, assessing, decommissioning, guidewire experience and preferably with insurance background would be ideal.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- 5+ years of business analysis experience on projects
- Business operations experience outside of a technology reporting line
- Agile methodology, analysis approach and mindset
- Outcome focused, top down/conceptual process design and analysis ability using BPMN
- Familiar with JIRA, Confluence and Visio
- Personal or commercial insurance knowledge and experience
- Good interpersonal and relational skills
- Collaborative team player with a business partnering mindset
BONUS: Prior experience in Supply chain
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Teertha Shetty on 03 8080 7262 and quote job #239227