Our client, a Queensland Government Department are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to provide strategic and expert business analysis activities on a range of project or disciplines such as:
- Identity Management/Single Sign on
- Identity Brokerage Platforms
- API Enablement & Modern Data Sharing Platforms
- AI/Machine Learning Platforms
You will work on a Program that aims to shape and develop the proposed future state of the government online customer interaction. It will provide the flexibility for customers to bring their own accounts(s) or one or more accounts from government to access any service from Queensland Government.
The end state will enable customers to 'Tell Us Once', using federated identity, to correlate customer accounts, and using consent model for customers, to manage their data. It will also enable personalisation of online experiences through intelligent matching of business service data and customer attributes.
The roles are responsible for working with the other agencies to lead the ongoing development and documentation of business processes and procedures, design, configuration and evaluation of technical services for relevant projects. This includes undertaking of business analysis consultancies and understanding of user requirements and operational governance.
As Senior Business Analyst you will:
- Assess and critically analyse information gathered through a range of elicitation techniques to develop requirements for new business opportunities and prepare the relevant documentation according to business analysis principles.
- Undertake business process improvement analysis on new and existing business opportunities through the utilisation of process modelling tools, to determine process improvements that deliver benefits for clients and which align to whole of government benefits management strategy.
- Facilitate communication between the relevant business units, technology teams and support teams to ensure that business solutions are aligned with business objectives.
- Research, analyse and review complex issues, proposals and submissions to ensure that service delivery and financial issues and other related issues impacting on agency operations are identified and considered
- Develop program documentation and artefacts including documenting costs and benefits, and sharing and documenting technical and business information and knowledge
- Success in complex and multiple stakeholder ICT enabled business transformation programs or disciplines in areas such as Authentication, Identity Brokerage and API Information Sharing
- Leadership and project management skills including working with agile delivery methods
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537