Primary purpose of the role
The Senior Business Analyst conducts detailed review and analysis of the organisation's business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
About our client
Our client is responsible for the delivery of digital solutions for clinical care and business services, supported by smart infrastructure, providing a digitally enabled and integrated health system that delivers quality patient-centred health experiences to the people of NSW.
- Provide leadership, guidance, advice and support to ensure effective service delivery and a performance-based, innovative, responsive and accountable customer-focussed work culture.
- Enhance business systems by providing accurate information about business needs and priorities and adopting contemporary analysis best-practice methodologies and processes.
- Provide high level analysis and support while facilitating expert advice to support IT projects, planning and delivery of initiatives.
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop business cases to support achievement of business objectives
- Elicit business process requirements by using a broad range of effective engagement techniques
- Work with key stakeholders to identify how changing business requirements may be delivered with existing solutions.
- Support projects by undertaking analysis and impact assessments including testing, training and business transitions.
- Provide plain language advice on complex technical issues to non-technical audiences to enable informed business decisions and service level improvements.
- Establish collaborative and influential relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues, to ensure easy and effective achievement of team / project / business goals.
- Effectively balance competing demands.
- Contribute to creating and maintaining a constructive workplace culture.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU APPLY NOW!!!