Our client is a leading insurance company, seeking a Senior Business Analyst to perform front line Analysis. You will work on two major portfolios for BA work - The role will involve working multiple projects focusing on Solution Implementation. The role will report directly to the Lead BA and will work closely with Technical and non-technical stakeholders. Projects in the pipeline include new technology solutions in Health & process improvement/ automation
- Elicit requirements from multiple business and technical areas and determine innovative approaches that can satisfy stakeholders.
- Gather, review, categorise and document information from numerous sources regarding data, function and technical infrastructure.
- Analyse business and technical needs within functional and technical areas and document requirements in a variety of levels, detail and formats to a "fit for purpose" basis.
- Actively collaborate with immediate and wider team members to refine, manage and communicate business requirements.
- Develop scope, requirements, specifications, options & recommendations according to established documentation standards.
- Experience working as a BA within Small to Medium sized Enterprises.
- Generalist Skill set - not seeking a specialist.
- Excellent Stakeholder engagements skills.
- Rolling contract opportunity - extending to a maximum of 18 months, will look at permanent conversion.
- Great work culture - strong average Tenure
- Flexible work
- Meaningful projects.
For more information, please contact James McLaughlin on 03 8080 7243 quoting the job title.
Looking forward to hearing from you!