Leaders IT is currently looking for a permanent Senior Business Analyst who as strong Financial Services Industry background, experience in Financial Crimes, AML, Transaction Monitoring as well as a business focus.
The changing landscape for financial crime with increased regulatory scrutiny driving a focus on AML/CTF and sanctions compliance.
You will be involved with:
- Researching and analysing business problems including data analysis and business process analysis
- Working with the business to understand and document current state process and make recommendations for an improved future state
- Supporting and implementing future state process/technology change
- Collaborating with business and technology teams to deliver changes that lead to high stakeholder satisfaction
- Leading and owning business analysis activities
- Evaluating effectiveness of business analysis tools, processes and methodologies for continuous improvement.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience as a Senior Business BA with Financial Crimes and AML/Transaction Monitoring experience
- Must have strong Financial Services Industry background
- Ability to build and leverage effective internal and external relationships with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience in constructing work plans (including determining scope, schedule, resourcing, milestones, dependencies) and understanding what makes a good quality plan)
- Proven negotiating skills
- Ability and enthusiasm to act as a 'change leader' in supporting transformational activities planned
- Superior problem solving skills
This role will be paying around $120,000-$140,000 package including superannuation
If this looks like the role for you and you have the skills and experience mentioned above then APPLY NOW on the link below!