Working closely with business and IT stakeholders, you will lead the review and analysis of the organisation's business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
Capturing functional and non-functional requirements, you will articulate and translate the business needs into technical requirements using best practice tools and techniques.
Experience & Abilities
- 7-10 years' experience as a business analyst
- Experience working within finance and/or treasury functions in delivering multi-faceted projects for larger clients (>5000 employees).
- Excellent working and technical knowledge of financial systems involving banking integrations.
- Experience and knowledge of finance processes (AP, AR, etc) especially related to processing banking transactions and statements.
- Experience with design of new processes and procedures
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of working in Agile technology teams, including use of JIRA
- Experience of leading the team of BAs, testers and other consultants.
- Testing and solution design experience
- An understanding of the Construction, Property Development, Investment Management and Retirement Living industries is preferred
- Experience and knowledge within payment bureau services would be an advantage.
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: Yardi, MS Dynamics, Ramco, Trax
- Experience with RFP response evaluation and vendor selection, including vendor engagement.
- Agile/SCRUM certification
Our client is keen to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible with a July start. If interested in the position, please select APPLY or contact Nic.firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting reference #214535