My client, a leading Australian Bank, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work within the Financial Crime portfolio.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within the Financial Crime spac.
Skills & Experience
- Core BA skills
- Business Engagement and Stakeholder Management including influencing and driving outcomes
- Ability to design and facilitate a group process, elicit contributions from group members, stimulate a focused group discussion, and achieve a desired outcome
- Ability to elicit, analyse and record required business functional and non-functional requirement
- Previous experience working in Agile delivery and undertaking decomposition of Initiatives into Features and Epics and writing User Stories with Acceptance criteria
- Demonstrated success of delivery in large projects
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Experience in project delivery in Financial Crime is preferred - Banking or Finance industry is required
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!! Job reference #238982