Work for one of the big 4 banks! Initial 6 month contract opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst with experience in E-Conveyancing, Sale and Purchase Settlement and business banking.
You will be required to analyse legislative changes that relate to the settlement and discharge of mortgages on property within the E-Conveyencing environment.
Your key duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Analysis of impacts, process updates and change management requirements to support the inclusion of the state based changes to all transaction types for mortgage registration and discharge - Purchase, Sales, Refinances, and stand-alone mortgages and discharges.
- Ability to analyse as-is and to be processes
- Ability to document and update work instructions to be used by operations staff.
Key Skills Required:
- Stakeholder engagement to drive outcomes
- Requirements facilitation and elicitation
- Process Mapping (igrafx / OBP preferred)
- Requirements documentation in a structured and qualitative manner
- Peer review of requirements
- Obtain stakeholder commitment
- Adhere to Enterprise Business Analysis standards
- Identification, escalation and ongoing management of risks and issues identified
- Strong ability to work as part of a small team with other Business Analysts.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Technical writing/ work instructions development experience
- Running training workshops
- e-Conveyancing or Accounting background essential
- Experience with Property Exchange Australia (PEXA) would be advantageous
- Process design or improvement skills
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV for consideration quoting reference #186502