Our client, one of the big 4 retail banks is currently embarking on a new program of work and putting together a new project team that requires multiple BA's. The team will be working on a strategic review of multiple businesses and looking at potential divestment / separation of these businesses.
We are looking for multiple Senior Business Analysts who can provide analysis and guidance across technology and business domains to deliver the outcome of the businesses strategic reviews.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving the achievement of the program's purpose by working with stakeholders as directed to elicit, analyse, communicate, validate and manage requirements for changes to systems, business processes, policies, information and data
- Defining and managing the requirements through the delivery lifecycle to meet business needs
- Providing and directing recommendations for process re-design and improvements and business solutions, enabling changes to processes, policy and/or information that support the business to achieve targeted business outcomes and deliver business value
Skills and experience:
- A strong understanding of technology and business systems strategically and operationally
- 3-7 years of business process improvement/re-engineering, data analysis, system functional / non-functional analysis experience and business case preparation experience.
- Facilitation of business solution workshops involving participants from senior management to business users.
- Financial industry/Business Banking domain experience essential.
If you have worked on divestment / separation projects previously within Business or Consumer Banking, Wealth or Insurance then we are keen to talk to you. Please send your cv quoting ref 210795
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 82672469
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.