One of our market leading client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with strong core BA skills along with experience in banking or financing.
With this specific project, previous Data related project experience or Security project knowledge is essential
Successful candidates will have:
- 5+ years' work experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong project experience across multiple business units and complex environments and methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
- Demonstrated knowledge of analysis methods, tools and techniques
- Project experience
- Financial Services industry experience preferred
Your responsibilities will be:
- Complete required artefacts within agreed timelines.
- Gather full extent of requirements to a high quality.
- Obtain comprehensive understanding of business needs.
- Drive new ways of working including incremental delivery, prioritisation of backlog, collaboration and visualisation.
- Remain in touch with acknowledged industry experts in both business and academic areas. Maintain an in-depth understanding of business operations and the market environment, as well as the relevant technology requirements and advise on future direction for technology related needs.
You must have right attitudes and mindsets including:
- Ability to work in a self-directed way within an autonomous team environment
- Enjoys solving complex customer and business problems
- Willingness to think outside the box and challenge existing ways of doing things is a key success criterial
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: < 189846 >.
Please click the apply button if you think you are suitable candidate.