Our client, a large Australian enterprise, is seeking to engage an experienced Business Analyst.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in providing specialist expertise in the design, development and implementation in providing targeted reports and insightful analysis.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills.
In this role you will,
- Translate customer voices into user stories and frame the solution
- Source, analyse and communicate data analysis with a wide range of stakeholders
- Hands on with producing financial model and BI reports
- Tertiary degree in IT, Engineering / Finance
- Understanding of relational database
- Strong analytic skills / ability to write quality use cases and SQL scripts
- Exposure to use Tableau/Power BI or similar tool, Data Science
- Understanding of data manipulation framework
- Experience in using R/Python and numerical libraries
- Formal training in supply chain modelling
- Experience in working in large, complex and multi-vendor and business program.
- Understanding of Agile delivery methodologies.
- Demonstrable computing skills including Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and Visio
- Good communication skills (written and oral) and strong systems documentation skills.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref 188865.