Senior IT Business Analyst-Data Governance
Senior IT Business Analyst required to join this leading financial institute. This role performs a senior analyst function for the establishment and ongoing execution of the information management operating model on the Big Data Platform, ensuring compliance with the Group's data management policies and standards
- Ongoing governance of big data platform for both operational and discovery areas.
- Support Business Data Managers with implementation of data requirements on the platform.
- Support projects in being able to meet the platforms data governance requirements
- Co-ordinate with other teams on consistent governance across platforms.
- Issue resolution formulation in conjunction with the Business Data Manager, Executive Data Owner delegate and technology stakeholders
- Ongoing development and maintenance of the information assets built -on the platform
- Co-ordinate with change instigators on impact assessment and governance workflows for change
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience in Data Management of an enterprise information asset, including the knowledge
- of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of the asset.
- Knowledge of industry leading data quality and data protection management practices
- Knowledge of data related government regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues,
- with a working knowledge of CPG235 (preferred)
- Experience in programs of work from inception to implementation to achieve transformational / behavioural change
- Understanding of business performance, information analytic concepts and numerical proficiency
- Experience with data management on a Data Warehouse and/or Big Data Platform
- Knowledge of data architecture and technology
- Education in Data Management, Analytics and / or Computer Science