About the Company:
Our client is a leading wealth management organization.
About the role:
This is a 12-month contract.
They are looking for a candidate with hybrid skills of a Senior Business Analyst/ Data Analyst to analyze and interrogate complex data and become an Investment Data Management Specialist for the team.
- Sourcing data
- Filling any data gaps
- Resolving any data issues
- Coordinate data delivery through hosting triages
- Be able to ingest and integrate the data
- Engaging closely with teams on agreed tasks and leveraging the agreed toolkit to record progress (Jira, Confluence)
- Must know SQL inside out and go deep to be an SME
- Assist with Data Migration from Legacy to new Investment Data Management platform
Skills and experience:
- Strong SQL skillset
- Strong Investment Operations Data experience
- Background in Supperannuation or Funds
- Liaised with multiple teams
- Story telling through data
- Strong experience in Data Warehousing and migration with strong SQL skills
- Minimum of 5 years executing as a BA for similar system Integration / Vendor implementations
What's in it for you:
- Inclusive and supportive work culture
- Opportunity to work with a large wealth-management enterprise
- Career growth opportunities
- Stakeholder management
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 quoting reference #244547.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.