Our client, one of the financial organizations is looking for multiple Senior Business Analyst to join their team
You will be analysing and supporting the end-to-end implementation of customer / business value.
You will need to understand the big picture of what needs to be achieved and importantly how this value is delivered across multiple iterations (delivery increments) and ensure a shared understanding across the Tribe and Squad Business Analysts and team members.
Skills & Experience
- Core BA skills
- Domain knowledge of corporate super, pensions and group insurance: products, business processes, the regulatory environment and legal principles.
- Working knowledge of contemporary business analysis methodologies, practices, techniques and tools.
- Remediation Experience
- Practical understanding and proven experience in the end-to-end event remediation lifecycle
- Business analysis certification (e.g. IIBA or PMI) - Desirable
- RG146 (Superannuation) compliance - Desirable
- Stakeholder management
- Change management
- Data analysis
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!!!