Role requirements for Senior Cards SME contractor
Cards Issuing SME /Business Analysis Services: This service delivers core Cards Issuing and Base Global subject matter expertise. All resources applying for this role must have 10+ years experience related to cards issuing, relevant cards industry experience and cards ledger configuration and functional experience - related to the tasks below. The ability to demonstrate conceptual thinking, including identifying key issues, seeing relationships and drawing elements together into broad, coherent frameworks is critical for success in this role. Strong influencing skills including empathy, flexibility and persuasiveness will also be highly valued.
- Determine and agree the real, underlying and complete needs of the stakeholders, utilising various and appropriate methods.
- Analyse, specify and QA user stories or requirements such that they are verifiable, traceable and have agreed priorities OR support other BA's in this objective.
- Undertake engagements involving new or changes to more complex established processes, requiring knowledge of the Cards Issuing Domain Area
- Estimate own work effort utilising agile methodologies.
- Communicate user stories or requirements to process and system designers, using appropriate and effective means, such that designers understand and accept them.
- Leverage SME knowledge with architects, designers and testing teams in order to shape and support design decisions for more complex initiatives to deliver fit for purpose outcomes.
- Understand and be aware of how a design can be incorporated in the current environment and provide guidance on how this can be utilised for other initiatives.
- Deliver business configuration of our clients Cards Ledger System (Base Global/P1C), and Visa functions to meet project requirements.
- Support all key cards vendor change - including configuration changes as needed. (key vendors at this time include card personalisation vendors, Statement and Letter Vendors and PIN mailer vendors)
- Provide test support including: clear and consistent understanding of User Stories or requirements, make sure testing meets User Stories or requirements, support defect resolution.
- Actively support implementation planning and execution, leveraging cards subject matter domain.
- Provide or input into handover and training documentation for BAU teams as needed.
- Ability to leverage existing SQL skills to support data analysis.
- Experience in working in Agile and Waterfall project lifecycle environments.
- Preferred - Experience with API integration including microservice models.