Our client, a large and global institutional bank is looking for a Senior Business Analyt to join their Trade Surveillance team.
Ideally, you will have experience within Debt Markets/ FICC Rate/Capital Markets Trading and experience in Trade Surveillance.
Ideally, you will have worked for at least 5 years as a Trader and have a full understanding of the pre-trade lifecycle.
This is a varied role that will see you in the role of rates and Trade Surveillance SME. You will take responsibility for documenting functional specifications, mentoring, and implementation/post implementation support and guidance.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a trader
- Full understanding of the pre-trade lifecycle
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent Vendor Management skills
- Excellent Communication and Analytical Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to train and mentor others
- Experience in python scripting and/or application testing
For more information, or to be considered for this role, please apply now quoting job #188891 or contact Steph at Peoplebank.